To be an International Centre of Excellence to strengthen the Digital Communications eco-system for the benefit of all stakeholders, including the public at large.
To contribute towards a safe, secure, and efficient Digital Communications ecosystem by:
- Capacity building in the field of Digital Communications for Domestic and International Stakeholders.
- Facilitating India-centric Policy Research & Innovation in Digital Communications for sustainable development.
- Impart quality Induction Training and Management Development Programme for holistic development and grooming of Officer Trainees as telecom management professionals.
- Professional Development of Domestic and International Participants to keep pace with evolving ecosystem through Training, Seminars, Workshops, Conferences, etc.
- Prepare DoT Officers for challenges of higher responsibilities and Technical & Managerial skills upgradation through Mid-Career Training Programme (MCTP).
- Undertake Policy Research in collaboration with industry, academia, and other experts.
- To provide a Knowledge Repository on standards, training resources, policy papers, awareness material, etc. pertaining to Digital Communications.
- Partner with academia and industry for facilitating Research and Innovation.
- To provide research grants and scholarships.
- To contribute to telecom skill building initiatives of Govt. of India.