To emerge as a National Institute of international repute striving to become a world class
think-tank and Centre of Exellence in the field of training in telecommunications, policy research
and innovation, for the benefit of Telecom fraternity in particular and public in general.
To contribute towards welfare of mankind and strengthening of Indian economy by:
- Capacity building of telecom professional especially the officers of Government of india
- Being think tank on telecom policy research facilitating Government decisions.
- Facilitating technology research and innovation for India centric low cost green telecom products
- Extending consultancy support for faster, efficient and economic design and development of ICT solutions
- Timely conductionof induction training programs for DoT officers
- Conduct oin-service training program every moth for capacity building of DoT officers
- Facilitate to meet the telecom training needs of other Government departments
- Take up research and study assignments as per directions of DoT
- Provide platform to Telecom Industry for sharing knowledge and deliberating policy issues
- Extend telecom consulatancy and training support to developing countries
- To setup, maintatin Knowledge Repository for dissemination of information related to standards
- To contribute to telecom skill building initiatives of Govt. of India